lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite food


It is very difficult for me to decide which plate of food is my favorite because I love food and there are so many rich and varied recipes that it is impossible not to love food, however, the foods that I like the most are those that include potatoes, They are so delicious, in all the ways they are cooked, cooked, fried, golden, like puree, etc. The dish that I consider one of my favorites is the potato cake, especially the one that my mother cooks because it is exquisite. I like it because it is simply delicious and the combination of flavors fascinates me.
The last time I ate this dish was in winter, when the university was unemployed, and I went south, and with the cold of winter eating a hot meal was very successful, I enjoyed it very much.
That I remember I have only eaten potato cake cooked by people from my family at home. Fortunately, if I know how to cook this recipe, in fact the last time I ate it was prepared by my mother and by me and I am quite rich.
Another of my favorite dishes is the corn cake, and if I'm a fan of cakes, I love eating homemade meals and prepared with natural ingredients and the least processed possible, because that way I make sure they do not contain added chemicals, like fast food for example.
I would like to be able to eat this dish more often, but sometimes I think that if I only eat it from time to time I will never get bored and I will enjoy it a lot every time I eat it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario