lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

my personal opinion

What is your opinion about owning an exotic pet?
I think that the animals exotic like any  should  be in their natural habitat and not locked in a cage or a limited space because they deserve to be free and happy, but if the animal  it’s were in danger and it’s were rescued I think that is good.

What is your opinion about women in the military?
My opinion about the women in the military is that this woman are very brave and strong because is in this place is very difficult and dangerous because if a war breaks out, she will have to put their live at risk for defender their homeland. If they decide to go to the militia, the people should not reproach her.

What is your opinion about tattoos?
my personally  opinion about the tattoos is that I don’t like, and I would don’t like make me one because I get bored very easy of the thinks, and I think that  I would regret very soon . I respect to the person that chooses doing one, because it’s your life, but I am not willing to suffer pain.

What is your opinion about recycling?
I think that the recycling is very important for try take care of the environment, because the excessive production of plastic is polluting the rivers, lakes, and seas, also the production of paper is reason for deforest thousands of hectares of forest, what causes  that the animals lose  their  habitat, and they are the main affected.

3 comentarios: