lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

my future job


In the future I would like to work as an industrial pharmacist, because I find it too interesting and great; This work consists of researching, developing, conducting clinical trials, being involved in the production, supervision, quality testing, marketing and preparation of documents for a drug to be legally registered. 




In the first semester of the race, professors (pharmacists) took us to a pharmaceutical laboratory (industry) and I was really surprised that I would like to know how the pharmaceutical industry works and each of the processes necessary to carry out the elaboration of a medicine . I imagine myself wearing a white apron, dedicated to researching and developing safe and effective medicines. To be honest, I would not mind being in the lab all day, because I love it. If there were opportunities to travel for my work I would love it, because I like to know new places, but I do not think that is possible, but I will not know until the time to work. As in all jobs, I would like to receive a salary commensurate with my performance, and that it is worth all that I have tried and I will strive to reach that point.
I am currently in my second year of chemistry and pharmacy and I like it a lot.



3 comentarios: