lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

The best holidays



I remember that  one of the better holidays of my life went in february that 2018,  because long ago time that i had not  a holidays with my brother, i went with he, with it girlfriends and her sisters. The travel went in Algarrobo, in Valparaiso, we went for one week  but really we had an amazing time,  we were most of the time different  beach´s, went to the pool, went to the gym, we play volleyball, play soccer, and we walk for the differents places of the city; but also the really important it was the company.

The same month, after that, I went to the house of my parents, in the south of chile, that I did  not see for many months, it was a reunion very nice, and I saw to my relatives  that I missed, we went  to the river in the town and the country, we went to explore the hill and explore the country. It was very special because I relived the moments to which I was accustomed before living in Santiago, and it was the best holidays because I can appreciate more the moments with my family that the place.



3 comentarios: